In light of this historic time, the WHAL Annual Members' Mother's Day Show is going VIRTUAL! Call for Artists Deadline: Friday, May 1
This year's annual art exhibit will be presented virtually with images of all artwork compiled into a video presentation which will be posted on our website, Facebook page and YouTube channel!
Our Judge, Laura Domencic, will review the digital images and select the award winners. We will announce the winners on Sunday, May 10 during an online presentation. Laura will offer insights into her selections with a recorded presentation during our virtual May 21st meeting.
* No entry fee or commission -both will be waived this year.
* All submissions must have been completed within the past two years, not exhibited in a prior WHAL Art Show and not completed in a workshop or under instruction.
* The show is open to all active members whose membership dues are paid in full.
* Each member is limited to two pieces of artwork.
* All mediums are accepted. Original artwork only. No giclees. No diptychs or triptychs.
* Digital registration/art email deadline date: 11:59pm Friday, May 1, 2020.
* Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm Friday, May 1, 2020.
* Digital requirements for emailed images are a jpeg format. *Image file size is limited to 2.0 MB or less.
* Each image should be labeled as: Artist’s last name, title of piece, year created, and medium (LastName.Title.Year.Medium.jpeg) Example: Smith.Flowers in a Vase.2019.oils.jpeg
* Also, IN THIS SAME EMAIL, please include the title, size in inches and price of each piece.
Note: Artwork that does not meet the above criteria will be disqualified.
We do hope you will join us for our first ever virtual show and look forward to seeing your entries!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Keep up-to-date with our latest news, exhibits and event information by checking often.